Not only can you do something… you must! It is everyone’s personal duty to protect their freedoms and their country. Apathy, denial, and defeatism must be overcome. Learn the truth, and act: spread the word.
This project started with one person’s interest in the presidential candidates’ positions on the destructive drug-war. It led to the discovery of Ron Paul. And from there – to the many truths behind the lucrative new-world-order agenda.
This isn’t just about Ron Paul. Yes, we want him to be our president (and he still can be), but a revolution is about the people, and to win the fight requires much more than one man.
The only way to turn things around from the ground up – from the people, through their local and state governments, and by spreading the truth. We must also elect new congressmen and women, who are dedicated to the constitution and liberty.
What? Did you think we’d just vote, win his election, and everything would be alright? No! The enemies will never give up their power.
It will not be an easy fight, but I for one would rather die, like our forefathers did for us, in the fight for freedom, and I will never submit the lives of my friends, family, and self to the authority of another.
We the People have a power that they can’t take away from us – power in numbers.
What YOU must do:
- Learn as much as you can. Never take someone’s word for anything – find the truth for yourself, and speak with conviction. You have to know what you’re talking about in order to have credibility.
- Tell your friends and family. But remember, the ‘sleeping’ must slowly adjust to the light; many will reject and deny the truth. To teach effectively, you must be humble and modest, while progressively teaching from the believable to the unbelievable. Use films, such as America: Freedom to Fascism.
- Encourage others to take part in the movement.
- Identify and support your local and federal candidates. Speak to your Representatives and your state Senator, and tell them about the issues that concern you. And donate to their campaigns.
- Read and understand the Constitution!
- Join and attend local meet-up groups.
- March, protest, and petition the government: July 12th – Revolution March.
- Join your Republican, Libertarian, or Constitution party in your state.
- Run for local, state, or federal government positions. Take back our government!
- Adhere to defeatism – to believe that you cannot possibly win. The future looks grim indeed, and the battle will be hard-fought, but this must be converted into energy – to reclaim our rights and defeat the new-world-order.
- Believe that ‘there are others who will take care of it’. The ‘others’ are you! The only way this movement will work is if everyone is part of it. Remember, we are power in numbers.
- Resort only to the Internet, banners, t-shirts, etc. This is a battle being fought on the ground, in the real world, and depends on personal human interaction.
- Believe that voting is the way to win. Though it is indeed an important thing to do, voting is not enough to win your candidates, and your candidates aren’t enough to win back your freedom.
- Refuse to use any sort of electronic voting machines: paper ballots only! Electronic voting machines can be rigged, have been rigged, and therefore can be expected to be rigged. This is only a part of the control system, and we must never adhere to it.
- Never resort to violence, coercive behavior, rioting, the use of weapons, etc. Bush has already made numerous Executive Orders designed to suppress the impending revolution. If even a small group of people become disorderly, it could potentially lead to martial law and the decline of the movement, including severe injuries, death, and abduction of anyone they deem a ‘terrorist’ (i.e. revolutionary).
- Never give-up.
Together we can win!