Please bookmark this page and return to watch all of these films. Undoubtedly, these films exhibit the vital knowledge that will help you understand how the world really works, and what are the treats to the prosperity and freedom of the majority worldwide.
Seek the truth and ye shall find it. Knowledge will set you free.
Banking and the Federal Reserve:
- Fiat Empire (59 min) – Find out why some feel the Federal Reserve’s practices are a violation of the U.S. Constitution and others feel it’s simply “a bunch of organized crooks.”
- America: Freedom to Fascism (1 hr 35 min) – This documentary covers many subjects, including: the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the income tax, Federal Reserve System, national ID cards (REAL ID Act), human-implanted RFID tags (Spychips), Diebold electronic voting machines, globalization, Big Brother, tazer weapons abuse, and the alleged use of terrorism by government as a means to diminish the citizens’ rights. By Arron Russo.
- The Capitalist Conspiracy (47 min) – Edward Griffith’s documentary from the 70s explains the conspiracy between capitalism and communism.
- Money As Debt (47 min) – Paul Grignon’s animated presentation of “Money as Debt” tells in very simple and effective graphic terms what money is and how it is being created.
- Money, Banking, & The Federal Reserve System (42 min) – Dedicated to Murray N. Rothbard, steeped in American history and Austrian economics, and featuring Ron Paul, Joseph Salerno, Hans Hoppe, and Lew Rockwell, this extraordinary new film is the clearest, most compelling explanation ever offered of the Fed, and why curbing it must be our first priority.
- The Money Masters (3 hrs 30 mins) – How International Bankers Gained Control of America. Learn the story through-and-through the history of America and the enduring battle over financial control.
- Loose Change 9/11 – Final Cut (2 hr 10 min). The ultimate documentary exposing the truth behind the September 11th attack, produced by Alex Jones.
- The PentaCon (1 hr 20 min)– a critical look at the official story of the Pentagon ‘attack’, concluding a different that official flight path and that the plane flew over and away from the Pentagon after attacking.
- Zeitgeist (2 hr 2 min) – From the ancients to the neocons, secret organizations have established global domination. This film covers the history of religion, the 9/11 myth, and the new world order conspiracy.
New World Order:
- End Game “Blueprint for global enslavement” (2hr 19 min). Alex Jones covers what he believes to be the gradual erosion of national sovereignty in favor of a one world government via the Bilderberg Group.
- Orwell Rolls In His Grave – This chilling documentary film examines the relationship between the media, corporate America, and government.
- Doomsday Called Off (44 min) – the truth about ‘global warming’.
- Hacking Democracy (1 hr 22 min) – How elections have been rigged for decades.
- Outfoxed (1 hr 18 min) – Rupert Murdoch, owner and controller of mass media propaganda.
- Run From The Cure (57 min) – Rick Simpson discovers a natural medicine that cures cancer and other illnesses, but the medicinal industrial complex doesn’t want you to know it.
- The Origin and Nature of International Conflict (48 min 59 sec) – Imperialism takes many forms, and is driven by many motivations, but its result has this in common with all forms of state interventions: it fails to achieve the overt aims of its proponents and it leaves the subjects touched by it less free.
- The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis (1 hr 26 min) – (1987) Bill Moyers presents, the growth of secret government.
- Washington, You’re Fired! (1 hr 17 min) – From the mismanagement of Hurricane Katrina rescue efforts and law enforcement abuses to the wrongful imprisonment and torturing of legal enemy combatants and misuse of the FBI and NSA — nothing is taboo in this disturbing look at the last seven years of fundamentally flawed terror-related spy bills, how they affect you, and what you can do about it.
X-Files: So unbelievable, you might be in total denial.
- The Disclosure Project Press Conference (1 hr 55 min): A large number of ex high ranking officials come forward concerning secret military projects and their knowledge of ET incidents.
- Safespace (1 hr 37 min): 40 highly credible featured interviewees, from major airline pilots to Navy Pilots to established journalists to US Air Force Colonels, this film carries with it a powerful magnitude of credibility not seen since the 2001 Disclosure Project Press Conference.
America: Freedom to Fascism
Loose Change 9/11 – Final Cut
Oil, Smoke & Mirrors
The Capitalist Conspriacy
Other video-media resources