In the 70s, this film was produced by G. Edward Griffin to announce the very issues that a movement of people are finally waking-up to today. Is this perhaps the first documentary made to expose the underlying powers of governments?
Some will automatically wish to dismiss these statements as fact, but to have any desire to seek the truth would surely allow one to have an open mind. The greatest conspiracy may be – the conspiracy to make you laugh at the idea of ‘conspiracy’. Free your mind.
1) There is an has been, for some time, a conspiracy among some of the richest people in the world – a conspiracy that virtually owns the money systems of the major, non-communist nations. This monopoly is protected by the power of the respected governments, and is used to perpetuate the conspiracy’ vast wealth, by the creation of money out of nothing.
2) In the United States, this monetary fraud is perpetuated though the Federal Reserve System. Although the executive branch theoretically has some control over this system though occasional appointments, in reality, it is this system and those behind it who control the executive branch.
3) The capitalist conspiracy, in this country, surfaces to public view in the form of the semi-secret Council on Foreign Relations. It’s members exercise their control over the nation through government, tax-exempt foundations, centers of education, and the mass-communications media.
4) On the surface, the capitalist conspiracy appears to oppose communism. It spends billions of dollars on spectacular military displays of anti-communism all around the world. But never to the extent of seriously harming the enemy, and certainly not to the extent of defeating it. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, the conspiracy always has nourished and aided communism, both at home and abroad. It does this, not because it is pro-communist, but because it needs the appearance of a formidable foe, and the chaos by-product of a managed conflict, to advance its own goal of totalitarian world government.
5) There is much evidence indicating that the capitalist and communist conspiracies both are directed by a single, master-conspiracy which may have continuity with the Order of the Illuminati, which was founded  years ago. But this historical question is not nearly as important as the immediate question of what can be done about it today.
6) As for our response, we must begin to dismantle the conspiracy’s machine of big-government. We must restore American independence. We must return our schools to local control. We must protect our police forces from federal aid, which is a certain path to a national police force controlled from Washington. We must denounce revenue sharing as a transparent device leading to control over local government. We must raise-up men for political office who not only talk about reducing government, but who will do it once elected. And that means men who are totally independent of establishment politics.
7) We must reduce the Federal Reserve System to a service function of clearing checks between banks only. Merely turning the system as it stands over to the Federal Government, as some have suggested, will not solve the problem. The same people would control it either way. The root of the evil is that money is created out of nothing, and the insiders could to that today just as easily directly through government, as they do through the Federal Reserve System. The ultimate solution is to prevent anyone, in or out of government, from manipulating the money supply. And the only way to do that, is to return our money to the gold and silver standards.
8) We must expose conspiracy to public view. If somehow, every American could be made aware of the facts contained in this presentation. If it were possible to circumvent the establishments channels of mass-communication and carry this message person-to-person to our friends and neighbors and fellow club members, the conspiracy would collapse – like a house of cards.
G. Edward Griffin – Ron Paul vs NWO Establishment